WhatsApp has become a popular chat messenger because of its amazing features like audio and video, image sharing. But we cannot be able to share pdf, zip, rar file on WhatsApp.
Suppose you want to share such files with your friends, then read our article on how to send pdf, Apk rar files on Whatsapp. Whatsapp calling feature make it more popular because of free calling among Whatsapp users.
It is also cross-platform and compatible with all types of phones, like Android, Windows, iPhone, etc. Whatsapp makes the world shrink with its features. Whatsapp has also become a platform for mischievous people and pranksters with the help of cool tricks.
If you also want to know about these cool tricks and tips, read our previous post about Whatsapp tricks and hacks. People always worry about their partner’s conversion with others, and parents worry about their children’s activities on Whatsapp.
So they also want to know about their activities on Whatsapp. For this, you have to spy on the target phone’s Whatsapp account by playing some cheats and tricks.
If you do not know how to spy on Whatsapp messages, then do not worry because, in this article, we will discuss how to spy on whatsapp messages of someone with step by step guidance.
How To Spy Whatsapp Messages Of Others.
Method 1:- Using mSpy Application.
mSpy is one of the best android app, which is freely available on the Google play store. It allows parents and employers to have a look at their children and employees. It is easy to use software that provides full logs of the target system.
We need just a mSpy account. From this account, we can easily keep track of all the target devices using any Internet-enabled device. With the help of mSpy, we can easily spy on whatsapp messages of others.
- Monitor cell phone logs.
- SMS tracking.
- GPS location tracking.
- Access to complete browsing history
- Photos and video interception.
Steps To Spy On Whatsapp Conversation.
1. Download and install mSpy on the target phone. It may take a few minutes.
2. Once the application is installed, it will keep monitoring all the apps, including WhatsApp.
3. You need An mSpy Account. You can Create Your mSpy Account.
4. It will provide you a 7 days free trial. After that, you can subscribe to a mSpy pack.
5. mSpy will send all the logs of the targeted phone to your account.
6. You can easily view the targeted phone logs from your mSpy account.
Method 2:- By Using MAC Spoofing.
WhatsApp has a loophole that is we can run the same WhatsApp account on different devices with the same MAC address. MAC address is the unique identify address of a device. Using the advantage of this loophole, we can spy on someone’s WhatsApp account.
Steps To Spy Whatsapp Messages By IP Address Spoofing.
1. First of all, uninstall WhatsApp from your device.
2. Get the Mac address of the target devices and note it. For this, you have to take the target devices in your hand.
3. You can find the Mac address in the settings of any device.
- For an Android device, Go to settings and select the WiFi settings and advance setting.
- For Windows phone, Go to settings and select about an option, more info, and Mac address.
- For the iPhone, the user Go to settings select the general option abthe out the phone, status, and WiFi Mac address.
- Blackberry phones go-to options, device, device and status info, WLAN Mac.
4. Now install an IP Spoofing App on your Android phone like busybox, terminal app. Now go through the app and spoof IP Address. After that, you will get a spoofed IP Address.
5. Now, install Whatsapp on your device and enter the victim’s phone number. You have to get the code from the victim’s phone, and now your Whatsapp is ready to use. Now you can see the victim conversations on Whatsapp.
Note:- For the above method to work, you need to copy the whatsapp folder in your device, then you can easily spy on the whatsapp account.
In conclusion, we recommend you to respect other’s privacy. We also suggest you not create any problem for anyone using the above-given methods of spying on whatsapp accounts. Use your proper judgment. Hence, if this article is helpful to you, please leave your comments below.